Our Catchment AreaScreen Shot 2018-04-04 at 11.58.04

If you wish to join Hermitage Park Primary from another Edinburgh City School during the school year, or you have moved into the area, you can apply to the school directly.

If you are within our catchment and wish to apply for a place please download the Request for School Placement application and return to school office.

Click here for more information regarding school enrolment.

Useful Enrolment Documents: